April 23, 2009

Fun 8 things about me

Fun 8 things Me

8 Things I am Looking Forward To: 

  1. Finishing my nursing course.
  2. Getting a Wii console & Wii fit
  3. Going back to the gym
  4. The next Twilight movie
  5. Xmas as Missy & Al are coming over for it
  6. Watching Paige grow up
  7. Seeing all my family next year at Missy's wedding
  8. Being a size 12 gain

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Got my Twilight movie as well as a bag, Tshirt, bookmark etc

2. Watched my new Twilight DVD

3. Cleaned my house (yes I'm so bored)

4. Played on Facebook yet again

5. Set up my new broadband connection

6. Ichat to Missy & Al last night (so cool, it was done through the computer using the camera)

7. Read a Vampire/Werewolf novel

8. Bought Paige some winter clothes to be kept here for when she stays over

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Have a photographic memory (would make exams easier)
  2. Afford a maid/chef
  3. Fly over to Perth & Karratha as I miss my family
  4. Go back to school as Im going stir crazy (have to stay at home until the 18th May,doctors orders)
  5. Sing
  6. Run a marathon
  7. Touch type
  8. Give up smoking (at least I have cut right down)

8 Shows I Watch: 

  1. Biggest Loser, Go Sharif, Tiffany, Bob or Nathan
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. Shameless
  4. Swift & Shift
  5. Lost
  6. The Beverly Hillbillies
  7. The Weather Channel (does that count?)
  8. AFL

8 People I Tag

Um don't know 8 people who blog....

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I totally agree about Bob, Tiff, Nathan or Sharif winning Biggest Loser...as long as its NOT sami or misery guts cam......wish that they had of gone long ago....